Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursdays with Grandma

We are now one step closer to getting a puppy! About a year ago, God just about came down from Heaven and told me face to face "DON'T GET A PUPPY...YET!" He told me to wait until all of our children were birthed and potty trained. Well it looks like we are one step closer this week. J has decided to potty train herself! She is doing great! A is wonderful support and help throughout this process, knowing that a dog is on the other side. However, they both don't realize that this deal includes B as well. And as for him making it to the potty in time...well, lets just say that he rolled over this week :-)


What a blessing this wonderful woman is in our lives! Mom and I are taking advantage of Win Win Thursdays. While Grandma comes over to visit us on Thursday mornings, mom is able to paint, rest, relax and just have some 'me' time. The girls love to have her over to play in the basement...most of the time having tea parties or playing doctor. She is a great help to me, as I can get some things done around the house without the girls at my feet. Again, what an incredible blessing 95 1/2 years can bring!





Finally, JE wanted me to share this with you guys...MY new car!He is so gitty and so thankful to the Lord to provide for us a second vehicle, for the first time in 6 1/2 years. I can't believe that I'm driving my daughter to soccer in a suburban, everything I thought I'd never be, but so glad that I am!

No comments: