Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pink, Pink, Everywhere, Pink!!!

Pink towels...one of the many consequences living with three women, and having dirty laundry full of our blue towels. I thought that I would keep this to myself, but then thought of this precious boy's wedding day and how perfect this would be to dry some eyes in the room.






Redemption as a real man!
Thank you Grandma J!











My girls are still sick, but hopefully coming out of it today. We had a pretty rough night with A having a REALLY high fever. God is good as he broke it just an hour later. I can't tell you how many movies we have watched over the past few days. Its all I can do to keep them still to rest. Actually, A could sit there for hours, while J has to break it up with puzzles, books, and feeding her baby dolls.


Happy Hump Day!
Jo

No comments: